Applications are invited for KMAT 2018
Office of the Admission Supervisory Committee and Fee Regulatory Committee
KMAT Kerala 2018 Entrance Examination Instructions to the Candidates
1. Application for admission to Entrance Examination of MBA course in Kerala can be submitted only through online in the website http://www.kmatkerala.in/. Application fee can be remitted online from 15.11.2017 to 19.01.2018. The last date and time for submission of applications through online will be 20.01.2018, 12 pm. The date of examination is 04.02.2018.
2. There are two steps for submitting the application.
3. STEP – 1 – REMITTING APPLICATION FEE ONLINE Click on the 'Pay Online' button seen in the Home Page of the website.
4. Select category “APPLICATION FEE FOR GENERAL CANDIDATES” or “APPLICATION FEE FOR SC/ST CANDIDATES”. Fill all the details correctly and complete the online fee payment process. Note that the details entered during online fee payment such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and E-Mail ID cannot be changed later. So enter these details with utmost care. The date of birth has to be strictly entered to in dd/mm/yyyy format.
5. Application Fee for General Candidates is Rs 1000/- and SC/ST Candidates is Rs 750/- payable through online only by way of Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card facility of any bank. Fee once remitted will not be refunded. Bank Charges, if any, will be levied by the candidate in addition to the application fee.
6. On successful payment of the Application fee online, the candidate will get a ‘SB Collect Reference Number’ and a receipt of fee payment. The candidate is advised to take a printout of the online receipt. The candidate has to note that the ‘SB Collect Reference Number’ which is needed for later logging into the site to continue with
Note: In case you did not get the SB Collect Reference Number and the amount is deducted from your account, please contact the respective bank branch with your name, date of birth, age, mobile number email ID and the amount remitted. Please do not repeat the transaction. You may also follow the steps given in the document to reprint the challan or to know the transaction status.
7. STEP – 2 – COMPLETING ONLINE SUBMISSION
8. On the next day of payment of the Application fee, the candidate can complete online submission of application [Note: if the next day is a Sunday / Public holiday(s), then you can complete the online submission only on the next working day]. From the Home Page of the website, the candidate has to login by entering the ‘SB Collect Reference Number’ and Date of Birth. The candidate is taken to a page where he/she is asked to fill in personal and academic details. The candidate should take utmost care in filling in these details. Also, a unique Application Number will be generated and displayed on the top of this page. Candidate has to keep record of this Application Number, which is later required to print the Hall Ticket. It is also required for future correspondence.
9. After entering the required profile details, and clicking on 'Save & Continue' button, the candidate is taken to a page to upload his/her Photograph and Signature. The photograph must be of 150*200px size and in jpg format with size less than or equal to 40 KB. Click on the button ‘Browse’ and select the photograph file. On successful upload, the photograph will be displayed on the screen. Same process is to be followed for uploading the signature. However, the signature resolution must be 150*60px size and in jpg format with size less than or equal to 40 KB.
10. After uploading photo and sign, click on the ‘Continue’ button. Subsequently, the completed application form is displayed, wherein the candidate may 'Edit' any profile details if needed. If the candidate details shown in the page are correct, he/she is required to tick on the disclaimer at the top of the page, and click the 'Print Completed Application Form' button. This will take the candidate to the final application form page, which the candidate may take printout and keep as proof of online submission. (Note that it is not required to send the hardcopy of the application).
11. For any help Contact Admission Supervisory committee at 0471-2335133, 8547255133 or e-mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org